Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Snowboard Wheelie Bag Which Snowboard Bag Should I Get?

Which Snowboard Bag Should I Get? - snowboard wheelie bag

I have a Burton Custom Snowboard 167 Wide. I want to fit a bag that can be on board, bindings and boots (if they correspond to different things, so it is good, it does not bother me, because it is not too big) and I want to have the wheels. I saw a few: Burton case with wheels, rollers and low high Dakine. In a meeting that read, said adjustment link is yet to be executed if they were connected, it is true? What snowboard bag but I expect?

2 comments:

Greg C said...

I would be the role DaKine. I had the bag for a few years and it's great. Integrate Yes, with links attached board and boots and some other gear.
You will not be disappointed with it, Dakine is a great product.

Aakash K said...

3.0 Oakley bag is another good option to consider, has all the features you are looking athe

Post a Comment