Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Mackenzie Exercises Questions I Need Help With My Rudimentary Drumming (Buddy Rich's Modern Interpretations Book By Ted Mackenzie).?

I need help with my rudimentary drumming (Buddy Rich's Modern Interpretations book by Ted Mackenzie).? - mackenzie exercises questions

This question is for people who have the following publications:

I have this book, "Buddy Rich Modern Interpretation of Snare Drum Rudiments, and I want to work for them. But I do not know how often I go through each exercise to the beginnings of the" no refund "section created. What can I do once a year and get the progress made at the end of his hands at home, or did I until I feel comfortable with him? Also what about those I have some decent consolation with his hands and some basics already in place. In Meanwhile, I can not bounce and jump in the pressure range? also how long it takes to actually go to sleep through this?

I want my abilities to get my fundamentals down and in my head and hands, which I anchored mOve the battery set up to play jazz.

No comments:

Post a Comment