Saturday, December 26, 2009

Girls Formal Dresses Does Anyone Know Where I Can Donate Formal Dresses In NE That Helps Girls That Can't Afford Them?

Does anyone know where I can donate formal dresses in NE that helps girls that can't afford them? - girls formal dresses

I would like to donate to a place for girls / women to dance, homecoming, formal event, or want to see, but can not afford a dress. I have some, and I want to see you go to someone in need I'm not traveling for business or goodwill, or save this way to donate. (Example: a program called The Glass Slipper Project, but it is in Omaha, NE)

2 comments:

Sherry said...

No, but it sounds like a great and wonderful. Why not in your area.

Sherry said...

No, but it sounds like a great and wonderful. Why not in your area.

Post a Comment